Silver & Gold Metallic Body Art in arrows, triangles, and feathers.
How to Use:
1. Decide where you want to apply the tattoo. Make sure your skin is dry & clean.
2. Cut the tattoo out as close to the edge as possible.
3. Remove the clear sheet and place the tattoo facing skin down.
4. Wet the paper with a wet towel and let it soak into the design for at least 30 seconds.
5. Carefully remove the paper to check if it has transferred, if not press a little longer. Please do not stretch or twist the skin until the tattoo has had time to set. Do not expose the tattoo design to sun exposure directly.
How to Remove:
Simply soak the tattoo with baby or olive oil for about a few mins, and then gently scrub off.
Please do not use on sensitive areas of the body or on the eyes or if you’re allergic to adhesive. Not recommended for children aged 3 and below.